It's not about me; it's about we.
I support a full cyber forensic audit of the 2020 election and a recall of Wisconsin's ten electors. We the People of Wisconsin deserve to know the truth! Those who broke election laws must be held accountable. Ramifications would include removal from office, fines and/or jail time.
Proposed Integrity Measures:
* Allow one day only to vote.
* Require voter ID.
* Provide one paper ballot per voter.
* Discontinue the use of voting machines.
* Discontinue the use of ballot dropboxes.
* Install cameras at all polling locations to allow real-time viewing on election days.
With 30+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse, I have witnessed government overreach in the healthcare system and the subsequent acquiescence of hospital administration. It saddened me to see doctors and nurses succumb to guidelines that were not in the best interest of their patients.
Proposed Healthcare Solutions:
* Eliminate medical mandates of any kind.
* Enforce religious and medical exemptions.
* Return to doctor/patient relationships without administrative interference.
* Incorporate laws that ensure family members and advocates have final say in the treatment of their loved ones with consequences in place for non-compliance.
* Implement the right to choose and refuse any treatment.
* Enact laws that require healthcare workers to uphold their Hippocratic oath to do no harm.
The education system is broken and is in desperate need of repair. From the elementary to the university level, some of the curriculum being taught to our youth is inappropriate and causing division and hate. Parents who have tried to make their voices heard when it comes to what their children are learning have been called “terrorists.” Since when have we as parents or grandparents not been given a say when it comes to the public education our children receive?
* Eliminate critical race theory.
* Enforce laws to allow parents to be in control of their children’s learning, to voice their concerns, and to question any literature that is not of their beliefs.
* Incorporate laws that allow parents to be on a panel that determines what their children will learn.
* Incorporate laws to hold teachers, school board members, and administrators accountable with consequences for incorporating materials that are inappropriate for a child’s age group.
I am and will always be against abortion. It breaks my heart that women feel that this is a form of birth control. Babies are so precious and innocent, and to take their lives is beyond my comprehension. The good thing is there is forgiveness and mercy for those who repent and discontinue support for such a barbaric procedure.
* Incorporate laws to abolish abortion.
* Develop clinics for women to receive ultrasounds and counseling when faced with unexpected pregnancies.
* Instill laws that make adoption easier.
* Encourage and adopt laws in our schools that teach of abstinence and sanctity of the body.
Our forefathers fought for our freedoms, which are under attack each and every day. It seems that almost everything I hold sacred has been corrupted by wrongdoings. I see confusion, chaos, and every evil thing in our country. The God I serve is not of these things. He is a God of ORDER. Current laws are confusing and have attachments that go on forever.
* First and foremost, put God back into everything.
* Incorporate laws that revert to the original laws our country was founded on.
* Eliminate laws that keep us in a circle of never getting anything settled. Keep it simple and matter of fact.
* Enforce laws that give authority back to our police officers.
There is a reason the right to bear arms is not the first amendment but the second. Obviously, that was very important to our forefathers, and it is important to me. I believe that just like any other law being broken, it’s not the gun, it’s the user. If we give up our right to bear arms, then we open up the door for anyone to control and hurt us.
* Defend and preserve the right to bear arms, whether it be open or conceal carry.
I am a believer in Jesus Christ. God gave us free will and the freedom to choose. These are our unalienable rights. Whether you are a believer or not, it should be your choice to choose your beliefs, as long as they do not harm infringe on anyone else's beliefs.
* Incorporate laws that uphold a person’s right to their beliefs in all aspects of our system.