Article by Kanekoa the Great on September 21, 2022
Pennsylvania County Sues Dominion Voting Systems for 'Unauthorized Python Script' & 'Foreign IP Address'
Fulton County, Pennsylvania filed a lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems this morning for a “breach of contract”.
Why? Breach of contract
- Unable to reconcile data and actual votes during 2020 election
- Ballot scanning errors and installed non-certified data base
- Report presented September 15, 2022 showed issues that broke contract between Fulton county and Dominion
- Log files showed 4.2% error rate but federal government says error rate should be 0.0004%
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools were installed and are not Election Assistance Commission certified
- Log files show Quebec, Canada, IP address
- Log files show unauthorized script installed after certification
- The script made machines vulnerable to outside access, data export and import PLUS no recording/logging of manipulation on ALL inspected ma