Delete all current voter rolls. Everyone reregister.
Voter ID: we must use the same criterial used to receive a U.S. passport.
Insure voting machines are not connected to the internet.
In-person and absentee voting only; no mail-in voting or ballot harvesting.
Election judges for both parties on location at all times.
It’s the late ballots, the middle of the night ones, the stopping of voting calculators, the ones found in suitcases in somebody’s trunk, the lack of chain of control, the unverified signatures that are an issue.
Massachusetts is currently working a bill that would give taxpayers the option to opt out of having their tax dollars used for abortion-related activities. This would be on the form used to file State taxes.
We are currently at up to 20 weeks pregnant to receive an abortion. How about we take that down to conception.
My body my choice is not an argument. Once you have another life inside of you, it is no longer just your body.
Mandates & Medical Freedom
If you are not familiar with the Nuremberg Code, read more. This was part of the Nazi Nuremberg trials that took place after WWII. Follow the link The Nuremberg Code (vaccine101.ca) .
The first principal of the Nuremberg Code states that the participant must be well informed and, with full understanding and consent. In the informed consent discussion, the doctor must also inform the patient of alternative options (Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine), which includes NOT doing the recommended procedure.
In addition to that, the first principal of the Nuremberg Code also states that a participant (or parent, in the case of a minor) must VOLUNTARILY consent to a medical procedure. Any aspect of voluntary consent is lost, when a person is required to be vaccinated to:
- maintain their employment, and/or
- ensure their child is allowed in a child-care setting, a public-school setting, or a post-secondary institutional setting and/or
- ensure they continue receiving Government tax benefits or financial support and assistance.
The Nuremberg Code and the related Declaration of Helsinki are the basis for the Code of Federal Regulations Title 45 Part 46, which are the regulations issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services for the ethical treatment of human subjects and are used in Institutional Review Boards (IRBs).
Let’s not forget that all of these Emergency Use Authorization, forced or coerced law-violating injections, were either developed with, tested with or contain aborted fetal tissue. People have the right to choose. If you want the shot, get the shot. If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask. It’s about freedom!
Anyone who does not support this is a socialist or worse. In the Summer of 2021, they voted to increase the State’s budget by 9%. They gave AG Ellison a 17% increase his budget. Was that so he could prosecute all those people & businesses who refused to comply with the mandates?
They also set aside taxpayer money to provide no-interest loans to businesses that were destroyed by the riots. Isn’t that why we pay insurance? So, was this really an insurance bailout? When Mayor Frey did nothing, he became liable. Go after his Surety Bond!
Let’s talk about what’s happening now. They’re wondering what to do with the surplus tax revenue they have right now. How about lowering taxes? Crazy talk, right? I am pleased with the fact that my tax dollars went to: $12 million for electric car plug-ins, paying children to get the law-violating jab, $12 million Zoo walkway, and many other PORK projects.
In 2018, when there was another “budget surplus”, they used our money for things like: $3 million for the Minnesota Zoo Garden, $1 million to the Blaine Sports Center, $10 million to the MET Counsel for Parks & Trails and another $10 for miscellaneous trails in the state. This is only a few of the PORK items.
School Choice Amendment
Parents should be deciding where and how they want their children educated, not the government. The Minnesota constitution says that Minnesota has to provide for a public education. I think “public” should be removed.
The Page Amendment is working its way through committee. However, hidden in there, they are trying to change Minnesota from a Constitutional Republic to a democracy. Please look this word up. A democracy is really another term for mob-rule! A Republic protects all citizens, including minorities.
Organizations that promote Critical Race Theory, sex education in schools, equity over equality and other anti-freedom ideas need to have their non-profit status removed and ensure that taxpayer money does not go to these organizations.
Senior Tax Relief
Once a person starts to draw Social Security, those funds should not be subject to income tax. Minnesota is one of 12 States that taxes Social Security. This absolutely needs to happen. They currently don’t tax military retirement. Is there a difference?
Perhaps we can use the excess taxes they collected to make a permanent tax relief.
Term Limits Amendment
We are reaping the fruits of life-long legislators in high taxes, two-tier justice systems, corruption at all levels, and protection of government workers rather than protection of the citizenry from the overreach of the government.
We could always try using a Convention of States approach to drain the sewer.
I have signed the Term Limits Pledge. Not having term limits encourages graft, corruption, cronyism and abuses of power. It is one of the main reasons why we are in the mess we are in now.
Constitutional Carry & Stand Your Ground
Refer to the 1ST Amendment Sanctuary section- same law applies. As a 20-year Army Veteran, who could possibly think they can teach me anything about weapon safety or have the authority to require me to attend a class every 5 years on gun safety, so I could carry a weapon? Constitutional Carry needs to happen!
Protecting my life, the life of others, my property and possessions is also guaranteed in the Constitution. I do not need permission to do that. Stand Your Ground needs to happen!
42 USC §1983 “provides a cause of action for the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws by any person acting under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory.”
1st Amendment Sanctuary
First, the Plaintiff must specifically identify the constitutional right of which he or she was deprived. Second, the Plaintiff must assert that “the person who deprived him of that federal right acted under color of state or territorial law.”
Anyone who attempts to deprive us of any rights, guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, can be charged. Actually, the constitution is just saying what God has already given us. Those rights are given by Him, not the government.
Paul Utke's Voting Record 2020 & 2021
Paul Utke’s voting record according to the American Conservative Union
Click the link to take you directly to this page. See for yourself. Sen. Paul J. Utke | ACU Ratings (conservative.org)
If you want more information on what the ACU stands for visit their website at American Conservative Union
HF 3429 Election Administration Technical and Policy Provisions Modification
Weakening Ballot Security by Bankrolling Taxpayer-Funded Campaigns to
- Encourage “No-Excuse” Absentee Voting. This bill spends over
- $17 million on initiatives including taxpayer-funded politicized election communications while eliminating safeguards that protect the integrity of elections.
- “Increase absentee voting” through outreach to voters.
- Permits localities to exceed statutory deadlines governing the conclusion of vote counting and designating polling places.
- Compromises election integrity and increases the possibility of fraud
passed May 7, 2020 LOOK CLOSLEY AT THIS DATE. THIS IS 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION!
HF 1 (Special Session #5)
- Indebting Taxpayers to Fund $1.87 Billion
- Only a small fraction of the spending is dedicated to essential government initiatives such as repairing aging bridges and wastewater infrastructure.
- $2 million for electric vehicle charging stations.
- Tourist attractions and private nonprofits favored by government collected an additional $45 million October 15, 2020
- Expanding Wasteful Spending to Advance a Politicized “Renewable” Energy Agenda.
- Advance a politicized “renewable” energy agenda that drives up ratepayer electricity, heating, and cooling costs.
- Bill includes $46 million for California- and North Carolina-based companies to create a “net-zero emissions” energy project in the Prairie Island Indian Community and $2.75 million to repair a hydroelectric facility in Granite Falls.
- Bill makes permanent the solar panel inventive & appropriates another $20 million May 17, 2020
HF 652 — Driving up Life Insurance Costs Through a New State Mandate
- This bill ultimately drives up the cost of life insurance for everyone by reducing the ability of insurers to assess risk.
- The bill imposes a new mandate on insurers which prevents them from taking into consideration that a proposed insured has a prescription for an opiate antagonist when they are determining whether to issue, renew, cancel or modify a policy.
- ACU opposes this government interference in the insurance industry which prevents companies from accurately assessing and pricing risk which leads to higher premiums for everyone and opposed this bill. T
- The Senate passed the bill on March 25, 2021.
HF 164 — Increasing Consumer Energy Costs by Expanding Energy Mandates
- The Energy Conservation and Optimization Act, increases consumer energy costs by expanding the states existing ratepayer-funded conservation program.
- The bill increases the state’s annual energy savings goal from 1.5 to 2.5 percent, hikes utility spending on programs serving low-income households from 0.1 percent to 0.4 percent, and mandates greater spending on energy efficiency improvements.
- ACU recognizes this unnecessary spending incurred by utilities is ultimately recovered from ratepayers. ACU opposes these mandates which unnecessarily drive-up consumer energy costs and opposed this bill.
- The Senate passed the bill on May 17, 2021.
HF 33 — Increasing Government Dependency by Expanding Multiple Welfare Programs
- This omnibus health and human services bill results in $18.8 billion in spending over the next two years and contains numerous provisions which grow government programs and spending while further trapping Minnesotans into government dependency.
- The bill expands post-partum coverage under Medicaid from two months to 12 months, expands welfare coverage of dental and weight loss treatment, and hikes payouts under the Minnesota Family Investment Program, including one-time $435 payments to all recipients.
- The bill imposes new insurance mandates on telehealth coverage and hikes spending on childcare and student loan forgiveness.
- Impose new Leftist “anti-racism” and “implicit bias” training mandates on healthcare providers. ACU supports efforts to help people live happier, healthier, more productive lives, opposes efforts that expand dependence on government, which leads to intergenerational poverty and opposed this bill. The Senate passed the bill on June 26, 2021.
HF 9 — Expanding Cronyism Through Countless Special-Interest Tax Exemptions and Subsidies
- Contains countless new tax exemptions and subsidies which only benefit select individuals, companies and industries.
- Extends tax credits for developers of “affordable” housing, creates a $5 million film production tax credit, and even gives a select meat processing company a $6 million handout.
- The bill also funds numerous wasteful initiatives such as tourism promotion and authorizes a number of localities to hike taxes for non-essential government functions.
- ACU supports a tax code that is broadly applied with as low of rates as possible for everyone. ACU opposes this cronyism which provides competitive advantages and benefits to select interests while shifting tax burdens to other taxpayers not favored by government and opposed this bill. The Senate passed the bill on June 30, 2021.
HF 8 — Expanding Cronyism Through $139 Million in Subsidies to the Agricultural Industry
This omnibus agricultural appropriations bill contains a litany of special interest programs and initiatives for the agricultural industry while socializing the $139 million in costs onto taxpayers over the next two years. For example,
The bill forces taxpayers to spend $8 million to promote and market agricultural products, $50 million on research and technology development for the industry and $20 million in direct subsidies for things such as counseling for farm families, housing assistance, and $5,000 to each dairy producer for “business development plans.” ACU opposes this cronyism which provides competitive advantages to a select industry and companies while socializing the benefits onto the backs of taxpayers in other industries and professions not favored by government and opposed this bill. The Senate passed the bill on June 22, 2021.
HF 4 — Authorizing $125 Million in Housing Subsidies and Further Infringing Property Rights
- This omnibus housing bill is touted as an eviction moratorium off-ramp but
- Contains multiple provisions which further infringe property rights and fuel wasteful spending. While the bill does end Gov. Walz eviction moratorium, the bill still largely prohibits evictions for another 4 months, and in some cases through June of 2022. Additionally,
- the bill further infringes the property rights of landlords by amending law surrounding service animals to now mandate acceptance of “support animals” for an individual alleging any type of disability. In addition to
- Tens of millions of spending on wealth redistribution programs concerning housing, the bill places taxpayers in an additional $100 million in debt through bond issuance for crony “affordable housing” initiatives. This spending is on top of the hundreds of millions in rental and housing assistance provided through federal programs. ACU
- Opposes this measure which further attacks property rights and unnecessarily places Minnesotans in over $100 million in new debt and opposed this bill. The Senate passed the bill on June 28, 2021.
THIS IS ONLY THE VOTING RECORD FOR 2020 & 2021. THERE IS A LOT MORE!