September 24, 2022. Full house. No pictures please.
1. Information on CVRs received by county and on Frankspeech. They gave records of almost 400,000 votes cast but there is no information to link the data with a certain machine or timestamp of input.
2. Reviewed the Aug 23, 2022 primaries for watchers, workers
3. Report by REC Chairman on Seth Keshel's findings on the changes in numbers of Republican and Democratic voters in regard to party of president selection
4. Visitor from Santa Rosa Election Integrity Committee. Contact for sharing information betwee the two counties.
5. Chair requested CVR from SOE. Was given a response and then a "disregard our response". Waiting for new response.
Things to do:
1. Letter to SOE to detail problems, probably due to improper training. If reoccurs, a formal report will be made.
2. Get backup to watcher organizer, as she fell sick and was unable to get early votes watched.
3. Reach out more at community and church events
4. Find rules for