With God, all things are possible
I Believe In The American Dream
I’m the great-grandchild of European immigrants, and the grandchild of war veterans. I was born in 1979 on Veteran’s Day in Toledo and grew up in the old Polish village, right off Lagrange Street.
I graduated from Calvin M. Woodward, joined the United States Air Force, got a master’s degree and certification in Project Management, and spent many years in both the Nuclear and Automotive Industry.
I know what it’s like to work hard and achieve the American Dream and I want to keep the same opportunity available to all of you!
Politicians need to stop telling us, “We can’t,” and start asking us, “How can we help?”
A leader is only as good as their team and an elected official is only as good as their constituents. Sure, a bad leader or politician with a strong team may be viewed as successful but only in an artificial sense. When public opinion wanes due to a lack of trust or follow through, that facade quickly fades.
Throughout my career in the nuclear, construction and automotive sectors, I have successfully demonstrated my ability to team-build and lead thousands. These hard-working professionals regarded me as their peer and we were equal in friendship. However, when it was time to put in work, I was their leader and they were my teammates. Confidantes marching toward a common goal, sharing in strife and glory. As a leader, I was only ever as good as my team.
- Graduate of Calvin M. Woodward Highschool, Toledo OH
- USAF Veteran
- M.S. Project Management
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Nuclear Industry Veteran
- Automotive Industry Veteran
I am a common-sense conservative, a “Rush baby”, who wholeheartedly believes in the founding principles of the Republican Party:
- Limited Government
- The Constitution
- Free Market and Supply-Side Economics
- Lower Taxes
- Individual Responsibility
- America First
“REAL PATRIOTISM IS A WILLINGNESS TO CHALLENGE THE GOVERNMENT WHEN IT’S WRONG.” – RON PAUL
ON THE ISSUES
- I will fight for fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections – where every legal vote counts.
- I will fight for voter identification.
PROTECTING INNOCENT LIFE
- I will fight for the right to life with every vote
- I will fight to end tax-payer funding of planned parenthood.
PROTECTING OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
- I will vote against red flag laws and frivolous attempts to over-regulate the firearms market.
- I will fight for constitutional carry, nationwide.
- I will fight against political imprisonment and ensure that all Americans have due process.
- I will fight against unconstitutional mandates.
- I will fight against the federal governments attempts to set arbitrary standards that restrict our rights to commerce.
- I will fight to abolish all unconstitutional three letter agencies such as the Department of Energy and the CIA
In order to restore its greatness, America needs a flourishing Ohio and that cannot happen without a safe, productive, and communal 9th district.
ERADICATING THE ESTABLISHMENT
- I will NOT commit/promise my vote to freely to any member of Congress.
- I will vote to remove incessant earmarks from legislation.
- I or my staff will read and comprehend every piece of legislation that I vote on. I will also author legislation to require all members of Congress to do the same.
STRONG UNITED STATES MILITARY
- I will support our troops at all times, without question.
- I will work tirelessly to remove hyper-regulation and create an energy environment where America can regain its position as the premier nation for energy innovation.
- Sources of energy shouldn’t require subsidies to perform on the free market.
- The United States must lead the world in Advanced Reactor Technology.
- Spent Nuclear Fuel provides a wealth of economic and medical potential. This fuel must be recycled, not stored for generations.
- I will fight against the perpetuation of communist propaganda intended to divide the trust between the general public and our men and women of law enforcement.
We need a leader, not a politician. Someone who can unify our communities and champion an effort to make both Ohio, and America great again. I am that someone.
- I believe that the U.S. Department of Education and the federal government’s role in education should be ended immediately.
- I will fight for our charter school programs and advocate for school voucher programs that empower parental choice.
- I will vote to support the mandatory use of E-Verify
- I will vote to end chain migration, refugee and asylum fraud, VISA overstays, and fight any attempt by the federal government to offer legal presence, work permits, and/or amnesty to illegal aliens.
- I will fight to reform Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 in an effort to increase the accountability and respect that these platforms have for freedom of expression by all Americans.
On June 5th, President Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, officially endorsed J.R. Majewski for Congress via an announcement on his official website saying the following: J.R. Majewski will be a fantastic Congressman for the incredible people of...
Ken Blackwell released the following statement endorsing J.R. Majewski for Congress in Ohio's 9th Congressional District: Former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell released the following, “Today, I am honored to strongly endorse Air Force Vet J.R. Majewski in...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE J.R. Majewski sends an S.O.S to President Donald J. Trump J.R. Majewski, Republican candidate for Ohio’s 9th Congressional District, who made national news after painting a Trump banner across his entire front yard, placed a new painting on his...
J.R. Majewski (R) responds to the appointment of his opponent Marcy Kaptur (D) to Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness
Today, JR Majewski, Republican candidate for Ohio’s 9th Congressional District, responded to Marcy Kaptur’s appointment to the new Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness. Mr. Majewski affirmed that the concept of appointing the longest-serving Democrat in...