Vote for Charles E Davis
For U.S. REPRESENTATIVE District 6 Florida
Hello… I’m Charles E. Davis and I’m running for U.S. Congress for District 6 FLORIDA: Geographically this includes Flagler, Volusia and portions of Marion, St. Johns’, Lake & Putnam Counties.
- I have been in the Financial Investment Business for over 38 years.
- I am 100% Conservative with strong Economic values and background.
- I believe in enforcing All Constitutional Rights for Everyone.
- We must Finish the Wall and protect our Borders against Illegal Immigration and Drug Smugglers.
- I strongly believe Our Children’s Minds are the Future of the United States of America. Make Proper Education Great Again!
- I stand Firmly with growing our Powerful Military Forces. This will create Peace, not War.
- We must improve our Health Care and Benefits for all.
- I stand firmly on voting Integrity, requiring American identification. I believe We should utilize paper ballots.
- We must bring back and support our Republic. The greatest Country in the World!
- With God, the Best is Yet to Come. AMERICA FIRST Forever.
The citizens of Florida 6th congressional district deserve and desperately need a leader. A Leader, who is not afraid to boldly proclaim the truth on any subject. A Leader who will take timely action!
VOTE for Charles E Davis as Your U.S. Representative for District 6, Florida / (386) 237-5951
FLORIDA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST!
We the people can do it together.
I’m Charles Davis and I appreciate your vote for U.S. Congress!
Charles E. Davis is the full time resident Florida Candidate, who cares and will listen to your concerns and needs, and will take action on your behalf in Congress. Please share your thoughts and concerns with me. Let me go to work for you!
2nd Amendment: We the people must vigorously oppose those legislators who vote to take our gun ownership away.
From “14 days to slow the spread” to now two years of government bureaucratic tyranny, there were only a few brave leaders who publicly used their common sense to oppose forced lockdowns, social distancing and mask mandates. North Dakota Governor Kristi Noem and U.S. Congresswoman Marjorie Green Taylor are role models for elected leaders. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis quickly realized there was no science behind lockdowns or face masks and vowed never to lockdown Florida again, nor require face masks to be worn. These leaders are fearless warriors fighting for our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and liberties that have been stolen from the American people. These leaders took action, such as Gov. DeSantis leading the Florida legislature into passing laws against vaccine passports and forcing kids to wear face masks.
Sadly, many of our other elected representatives have failed in their primary responsibility and for two years we get nothing tangible that protects our freedoms and liberties. As Gov. DeSantis has repeatedly stated, the science has been clear from the beginning that face masks do not protect you from getting COVID or spreading it and in many cases, it is harmful to those who wear them for extended periods. Even liberal governors (California) and mayors (D.C.) are now ditching face mask mandates and vaccine passports although no new science has been published. What has changed is the realization by the majority of people, that these are unconstitutional mandates and there is an election around the corner.
As your next 6th district U.S. congressional representative, on my first day in office I will work with my colleagues to pass the following legislation:
- Make wearing a face mask optional for all federal buildings and locations.
- Defund money to any federal agency that is enforcing any COVID vaccine mandates and prevent any federal agency to even set up a COVID vaccine mandate.
- Employee Bill of Rights – no employer can force their employees to wear a face mask (except under certain limited areas/professions like hospitals, asbestos cleaning, etc.) nor demand to know your private medical history; specifically, your COVID vaccine status.
- Parents Bill of Rights – allow Parents to decide if their children should wear a face mask.
- Protect hospitals and doctors from being sued and doctors from losing their medical license or job when they choose to remain personally unvaccinated. Allow physicians to prescribe medicines they deem necessary, such as Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine to treat patients diagnosed with COVID.
The citizens of the 6th congressional district deserve and desperately need a leader who will boldly proclaim truth on all subjects and will take timely actions. Charles E. Davis is that Leader!