Florida Fair Elections is a coalition of conservative leaders, organizations, public officials, and volunteer citizens dedicated to securing the legality of every American vote.
The Florida Fair Elections (FFE) Coalition consists of Florida citizens and grassroots groups whose shared goal is to restore trust in our elections and ensure that all eligible voters, regardless of political affiliation, have an easy and secure means to vote and that voter fraud is eliminated. We invite you to join us as a member of our coalition and attend an upcoming election integrity workshop.
Join Your County's Election Integrity Taskforce to Secure The Vote In Florida
An Election Integrity Taskforce In Every County In Florida
Every County Taskforce will have 8 focus teams that help protect the vote and the voters.
- Election Office Team One: Focus is Presence, People, and Personal Relationships with those who work in the Election Office.
- Election Office Team Two: Focus is on understanding the business processes, contracts, and procedures in the Election Office.
- Mail & Absentee Ballot Team: Understand the procedures and potential problems with mail and absentee voting.
- Poll Worker/Watcher Team: Focus on recruiting and training at least one person to work or watch each precinct.
- List Maintenance Team: Develop a list maintenance protocol that follows federal, state and location law.
- Vulnerable Voters’ Team: Commit to ensuring that each LTC facility has volunteers to implement a vulnerable voter plan at the facility.
- Voting Machines Team: This group learns the voting process from beginning to end and briefs the entire task force prior to election season.
- Grassroots Lobbying: Monitor election legislation and make public statements (op-eds, social media, letters to elected officials, etc.) in response to legislation.